- Our Donors
Donate your time to UCP of Long Island
Volunteering can range from a few hours to a long-term relationship. For more information, contact The Office of Development at (631)232-0015.
- Are you a good storyteller?
- You can read a book or share a story.
- Do you like to garden?
- You can help our residents prepare a flower, herb or vegetable garden.
- Have you traveled the world?
- Share your pictures and stories about your adventures in exciting or exotic locations with our program participants.
- Do you have extra time on a Sunday?
- Some of our residents would love to have someone take them to church or read them the Sunday newspaper.
- Why not get involved in an event?
- Give us a couple of hours to help with registration or setting up for one of UCP’s special events.
- Are you creative?
- Many of our program participants enjoy painting, arts and crafts and music. We would be thrilled to have you share your techniques and talent.
- Good at office tasks?
- We usually need help with photocopying, shredding, filing and other clerical duties.
- Have another idea?
- We’d love to hear about it!
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.